Alternatives to Inappropriate Language
instead of We_d, p_t etc, use flwr instead of Sat_va, use uplifting, energetic instead of Ind_ca, use sedative, sleepy instead of Str_in, use variety, type, flavor etc, etc, etc.
What is a KindBag?
A KindBag is a stylish carry bag that is sold online and available for delivery 6-days a week for the purpose of raising funds to help homeless veterans. Customers receive a nice gift as a thank-you for their support. No Deliveries on MONDAY.
When Will My Order Arrive?
- We are able to provide FREE Delivery by using a planned delivery route system (similar to UPS/FedEx):
- We create the planned route each evening at approx 6pm weekdays and 2pm on weekends, so if you place your order prior to 6pm WE CANNOT TELL YOU when your order will arrive!
- The timing of your delivery depends on where your address falls along the planned route and how close your address is to the majority of other stops.
How Will I Be Notified?
Our drivers have GPS-enabled smartphones with special software that will send you two notices prior to arrival and a phone call upon arrival.
1. When the driver is approximately 30-45 minutes away your will receive an EMAIL message. PLEASE NOTE: On busier nights with lots of condensed stops along the route the timing can take far longer than 30-45 minutes – the notice is a distance trigger and is not a precise time estimate.
2. When the driver is headed to your location you will receive a TEXT with a GPS tracking link.
3. When the driver is 2-3 minutes he/she will call you, inform you of the vehicle make, model and color to look for and ask you to meet outside your address.
- Please be prompt – our drivers are only allowed to wait 3 minutes once they arrive at your stop. Late arrivals are treated as a missed delivery attempt and will incur a $25 missed delivery fee.
- Our Drivers DO NOT carry change.
- Tipping your driver is encouraged and greatly appreciated!
IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US YET:
It means your Stop is slotted toward either the middle or the end of the planned route meaning you will receive your delivery later in the evening.
Once the driver nears your part of town you will be notified the same way as stated before.
The reason we are unable to provide an ETA time forecast for your delivery earlier in the night is because we ARE THE ONLY DELIVERY SERVICE that accepts new orders for same night delivery up until one hour before close. Many of the new orders fall along the planned route and have the effect of pushing back stops along the middle or end of the planned route.
We understand it is frustrating not to hear anything from us for an extended period of time after ordering. We politely ask you to be patient and wait to be notified. Our commitment is to deliver every order the same night as long as the orders arrive before one hour of closing. We are in the process of making improvements to how we notify you for free delivery on our route based system. If you place an order, you are guaranteed same night delivery. Messaging or calling us makes it much more difficult to arrive at your stop quickly.
Expedited Delivery Option
Customers who do not wish to wait to receive their delivery can choose Expedited Delivery and request to be among the first few stops OR request their order arrive at a particular time.
Requests received AFTER we begin the planned route will be considered so long as they do not significantly delay all the other stops.
What are your hours of operation?
You can place an order ONLINE 24 hours per day. Our delivery schedule is CLOSED MONDAY. TUE/WED : 7PM-11PM THUR : 7PM-12AM FRI : 7PM-1AM SAT : 3PM-1AM SUN : 3PM-11PM
What is your delivery radius?
We will deliver almost anywhere within the District of Columbia WEST of the Anacostia River, with the exception of federal property, school/university property, day care centers, public swimming pools, playgrounds, video arcades, youth centers, public libraries, or in and around public housing. We offer designated meetup locations for safety and security reasons.
What kind of payment options are available?
We ONLY accept Cash on Delivery
How much is delivery and how long does it take?
Delivery costs are included in your purchase price for orders over $100. We deliver most orders between 7-9pm daily, but on busier days like Thur, Fri & Sat orders may arrive a little later. Once your driver begins his route, our logistics management software will EMAIL you with an ETA and provide a link so you can track the driver’s progress until he/she arrives at your door!
Once I place my order how can I track my order and how will I know when it will arrive?
This is where KindBag DC is much more convenient than any other delivery service in the District. Once your delivery driver is on his/her way, you will receive a EMAIL showing you his/her exact location and estimated time of arrival. You can track the driver’s progress to your address in real-time so there is no way you will miss the delivery and sit around wondering when it will arrive. How cool is that?!!